How often do you cut your toenails?

Road Runner

They are a long ways away and seldom complain.  I usually don't cut them until I am forced to.  All that bending over and stuff hurts my back.  :(

When putting on socks this morning, I noticed that they are at near record length.  I may cut them today or I could let them go and just see what happens.  :)

Once a week. I can not stand my nails to be long, feels very sensitive. I have to trim them too, can't stand catching socks with jagged edges. :D

As a yoga teacher I am always on people about taking care of their feet.  Not just aesthetically, but so that they function properly - being aware of the habits of their feet, and the fact that you should be able to control your toes and spread them wide etc.  Your feet carry you around each and every day - give them some love!!

13 hours ago, JerrySTL said:

Maybe TMI, but I have a bad case of toenail fungus probably from working at a car wash as a teenager. It's a major undertaking which I do about every three weeks. I have a Dremel-like tool with sanding disks and other grinding tools to do the job.

I saw that on Dumb and Dumber when Lloyd and Harry were b!owing all that money but dutifully paying it back with IOUs.  :)

• 1 year later...

Actually, I don't think God or nature or whatever did a very good job of inventing toenails.  We don't really need them and it seems they need cutting an awful lot.  What did people do before scissors and toenail clippers were invented?  Beat on them with a rock?   :o

Humans should come with a maintenance kit.  Hair cutters, nail clippers and a lifetime supply of butt cleaners at the very least.  :)

• Awesome 1