Favorite "Easter Treat...

Kzoo

So, the day after Easter... What's your favorite Easter-themed treat (even for those who don't celebrate the religious nature of Easter)? Chocolate bunnies? Jelly beans? Peeps? 

My favorite is a large solid white chocolate bunny - milk chocolate will do real fine too.  I almost bought myself one when I went to the grocery store Saturday night.  Good thing they were sold out of them.  I had no Easter candy yesterday.  Let me be more specific.  I had no candy of any kind yesterday.

whataboutyou.

Didn't do much for Easter other than ride. Some people believe in giving up stuff around Easter, I gave up my healthy diet and had a chocolate malt! :P

Waiting for my treat!

0malt.jpg

• Heart 2

The one Easter "treat" I can't do without is our family's traditional bread, the same stuff we have at Christmas.  I'm sure you have had something similar - a slightly sweet buttery dough with raisins.

For years those Cadbury creme eggs were my favorite, but now those are just too sweet.  

Mary Sue Easter Eggs! Mary Sue Easter Eggs!

People are making the switch.

'Cause using pure butter makes Mary Sue better,

And you've never had it so rich!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VefsRT1zJgw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyYkIBVH_zY

They are made 6 miles from my house and were hard to find the week before Easter. They are SOOOOO good!

The best ones have a nougat center with walnuts on the outside and are several times larger than the ones in the videos.

For our family's kids I found the smaller ones in the videos and got them each one Triple Chocolate and one Vanilla Creme.

And two for me as well!

• Heart 1