Just Like Her Papa Beanz

Mr. Beanz

Very cool!  Having been around baseball and softball I think FP softball is way more exciting than baseball.  It's a much faster game and the culture of the sport is not to lolly gag like baseball where batters and pitchers take their sweet time taking the mound. 

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Caretaker said:

No, just not naïve about the internet and the world we all live in.

I'm surprised you post on the forums seeing that you're so afraid of the world. Now that I think of it, this is the second time you have made that kind of a comment on my grandkid posts. 

I actually trust the small community here so what's the big deal?

Maybe you have some kind of a sub conscious perverted problem with children and assume the rest of the people here share your same thoughts? :whistle:

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Beanz said:

I'm surprised you post on the forums seeing that you're so afraid of the world. Now that I think of it, this is the second time you have made that kind of a comment on my grandkid posts. 

I actually trust the small community here so what's the big deal?

Maybe you have some kind of a sub conscious perverted problem with children and assume the rest of the people here share your same thoughts? :whistle:

I'll ignore that last line.

I find this thread disturbing because I wouldn't dream of posting a picture of a pubescent girl even if she was a stranger not to mind some one in my family I loved and cared for.

To my knowledge this site can be accessed by anyone. As regards this 'small community' personally I wouldn't trust my next door neighbour not to mind a group of people I've never met.

This is my view and I'll continue to make it known here as long as SW allows me to. Whether others here share it or not is irrelevant to me.

Just now, Caretaker said:

I find this thread disturbing because I wouldn't dream of posting a picture of a pubescent girl even if she was a stranger not to mind some in my family I loved and cared for.

To my knowledge this site can be accessed by anyone. As regards this 'small community' personally I wouldn't trust my next door neighbour not to mind a group of people I've never met.

This is my view and I'll continue to make it known here as long as SW allows me to. Whether others here share it or not is irrelevant to me.

You can trust me.  I am a Texan and a Boy Scout.  I like Sir Baden-Powell.  Do not trust parodybot or Airwicks Aunt.  They both like my strong moral fibre.

1 minute ago, Caretaker said:

I find this thread disturbing because I wouldn't dream of posting a picture of a pubescent girl even if she was a stranger not to mind some one in my family I loved and cared for.

So tell me, I have seen other posts with grandchildren. DO you take it upon yourself to make your comments in their posts as well or are you just being an obnoxious ass making these stupid comments in my threads?

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, Caretaker said:

I rest my case and won't be posting in this thread again.

So I searched other granddaughter threads and as I suspected, you did not leave one comment in threads that have more revealing pics vs that of my granddaughter in a softball uniform and long tshirt and tights. I can dig up recent threads as proof if I need to prove to SW you're just being an ass.

I rest my case, you're just being an obnoxious ass. I've seen a few comments you have left in my past posts and ignored them but you're beginning to get on my nerves so please refrain from making ignorant comments in my posts seeing you only post your ignorant comments here. :whistle:

I rest my case!

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

Thank you, let's please just let this go now.

You know, it really gets tiresome of these stalkers. You know I had a problem with another poster who constantly looks for any chance to take cheap shots at my posts.

I contacted you via pm and stated my concerns. Even involved her so we could settle it off the board. But recently she took it upon herself to take a couple more shots at me and I let it go. One comment was describing my posts as unpleasant etc. If you remember, I told you I don't even open her threads. I only see the crap she posts when she is trying to take cheap shots at me. Which I do not at her seeing as I totally avoid her posts.

It gets tiresome dealing with these assholes who can't grow up.

This caretaker has made more than one comment pertaining to child molesters online. The fact he has not posted any comments in other threads, shows he is just being an asshole. Yes, he has tried to leave comments hinting at rudeness toward Gina too.

All I can think is that these people are unhappy with their lives and jealous that others can have fun and live their happy lives while they live in a world of hate.

Most people here are cool but too bad you have these very few that like to start shit with a targeted few.

Sadly yes, this caretaker asshole knows about the internet and what protection it gives him from getting his fat ass bitch slapped!

Fuck these assholes, I'm outta here!

• 1 year later...

I don't usually do this, but I'm really tiring of hearing what a great guy he was, and what a jerk I must be for banning him.  This was the last thing he got to say to me before I banned him.  If you still think me a jerk, then so be it.

----------------------

You really are a piece of work, really! You allow idiots to continue  attacking posters that aren't even here to respond to the morons who continue to attack those who have left your forum for a little peace. I have not said a word about your forum at all since we squared things away but yet you allow your members to attack me. C'mon grow some balls and control your posters. Then tell me that I to behave. You expect some respect from me, then show some respect and stop your posters, the same fucking low life piece of shit posters that you know have continued to attack me over the years and still haven't taken control of the situation.

I stopped a fucking long time ago but still you allow it, fuck you and your warning til you grow some balls and put a stop to it. If I am not here, they shouldn't even be mentioning my name! Use your fucking head!

• Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Dottles said:

I guess the message here is perhaps we all shouldn't take things on the internet so seriously.  And if you do take it seriously, perhaps you shouldn't post it. That's been my motto anyway and it seems to work for me.

I think we all can learn a thing about forum manners here.  Like I mentioned on the other thread I own my involvement in the last blow out and recognize I was basically just setting him up for criticism. I should have realized, and to an extent I did, bringing him up would open him up to criticism which it did.

My PM was similar as the one SW posted with several indirect threats included.  And I figure we are bound to have a chance meeting some day... Should be interesting if he figures out who I am.  

12 hours ago, Goat Geddah said:

You're not a jerk.  And he was very far from a great guy.  Read his posts...he's pretty much always looking for a fight.  

Yeah. Looking at his blog it's always something that pisses him off. Somebody tried to pass him, or draft him, or a walker in the bike lane. He is an angry person. I don't know how tall he is but reeks of Small Man Syndrome

*and I like Beanz too ....except for the angry. perhaps a Snickers would help

12 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

I don't usually do this, but I'm really tiring of hearing what a great guy he was, and what a jerk I must be for banning him.  This was the last thing he got to say to me before I banned him.  If you still think me a jerk, then so be it.

----------------------

...the same fucking low life piece of shit posters 

I don’t think there are THAT many low life piece of shit posters here.  

My conclusion?  He appeared to be angry at the moment, but I am not 100% sure. 

If in fact Caretaker singled him out for posting about his grand kid, I can understand why he'd be miffed as there are several posters who do share kid pictures...and it really is none of Caretaker's business.  However his overly angry reaction and refusal to let it go is just one of a number of instances where he showed disproportionate anger.