Favorite ways to eat ice cream

Road Runner

Mine is in a bowl with fruit.  Years ago, when I was young and stupid, I used to buy flavored ice creams such as chocolate, strawberry, cherry, etc.

Nowadays (old and stupid), I like to just buy a nice quality vanilla and cover it with my favorite topping, such as crushed pineapple;  sometimes frozen strawberries.

breyers.jpg.65036e5e87abf7c95a38f014b6460782.jpg               +       dole.jpg.f736bb2c09a0406b36e46f6f0d462502.jpg

What's your favorite?   :)

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, sheep_herder said:

Surprising how few folks know they have the hard ice cream, and get the soft serve.

I seldom go there, but I didn't know they had hard ice cream, either.  All I ever see is people getting the soft stuff.  

6 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I seldom go there, but I didn't know they had hard ice cream, either.  All I ever see is people getting the soft stuff.  

I've found hard ice cream in Montana, South Dakota, and Wyoming.  It is usually tucked away in the corner next  to the soft serve machine.  I have actually had a few folks get it after seeing me get a dish, when they were standing in the soft serve line.

• Heart 1

If WofTy buys an apple pie, I will eat whatever ice cream we have with it, after I warm up the pie.  Other than that, I like it straight out of the carton.  Nowadays I've had to change to a smaller bowl, as I tend to over do the portion most of the time.  :runcirclsmiley:

• Heart 2

I really enjoy vanilla with my Mom's strawberry jam.  She is in Memory care now and has not done any jam for several years. I think i am down to the last container of Mom's jam. So I am being judicious in it's use. It will be a very sad day when I use the last of it

In it's stead I have replaced with Salted Caramel ice cream from a local dairy. yummm

pay no attention to this label. Clearly a miscalculation of well....everything

download.jpg

• Heart 1