My back and shoulder are feeling much better

Road Runner

I had an epidural steroid injection in my spine on Tuesday and a cortisone shot in my shoulder on Thursday.  Both are feeling much better.  Drugs are good.

Unfortunately, I have to wait at least three months before I can get another epidural.  Based on recent history, I'm pretty sure I will be in much discomfort by then.  The shoulder just has to last until fall, when I plan to have surgery.

The shot into my shoulder hurt like hell, but it was worth it, so far at least.  :)

I highly endorse these anti-inflammatory injections.  2thumbsup3.gif.8a43d74a5b44eec450fbaad83fe5a86d.gif

• Heart 4

44 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Unfortunately, I have to wait at least three months before I can get another epidural.  Based on recent history, I'm pretty sure I will be in much discomfort by then.

If this happens, you should register for this new website called GoDrugMe.com - it's a site where you don't ask people for money like GoFundMe, but you ask them to donate their unused prescription medications instead.

• Heart 1

Good luck. I had two cortisone shots in my left shoulder Thursday, one in the supraspinatus and one in the triceps tendons with two more scheduled in 3 weeks, and if past experience is any guide, they'll last about a week.  I plan mowing my lawn Monday, have Physical Therapy Tuesday, and will ride my bike -if sunny and around 69F as predicted- on Wednesday unless my phys. therapist tells me to take a walk instead.

• Heart 1

I was doing really well with my shoulder until this morning when I took four granddaughters to church and one of them (the oldest one who is a big help with her little sisters) had to stay for something and I had the three smaller ones for the ride home and we took them for pizza.  I ended up picking up two of them to help them out of their car seats.  Now my shoulder hurts. The rib is feeling much better.

• Heart 1