Parade starts in 30 minutes and the crowd is already gathering

sheep_herder

6 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Darn, I missed a lot while I was out getting my new mattress.  Is the dance tonight?  The current camera angle is weird.

Yes, there is another dance tonight.  They are continually changing the camera angle.  It changed several times in a short period of time last light.  I think they must be changing the angle remotely via computer.

I posted some puppy photos earlier, and didn't want you to miss them.

• Heart 1

Glad you all enjoyed the show.  I fell asleep and missed most of the Saturday night dance.  Streets were empty, except for trash, when I checked at 3:00am.  Guess I'll work editing some of the photos I took at the Art Quick Draw this morning with George Strait playing in the background.  I may post a few photos of the art pieces.  Sad to say, it seemed the crowd and prices were less than in past years at the Quick Draw.

It is a 'cool' 43F at 3:00am.

Next up is the brunch at the Waterworks Art Museum, where Ted Waddell will also be selling signing his new book.  I attended a luncheon where he was a speaker a few years ago at the Yellowstone Art Museum.  He is a HOOT as well as being a very talented artist. I may go just to hear what he has to say this morning.

Hope everyone has a Great Day.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

A weird camera angle with a taxi in front of the bar.  Does the town really want the bar sign to be the first thing visitors see?

I don't think that would bother a lot of folks in Miles City.  The camera is privately owned and run, so the City really doesn't have any say in the matter.  They have been constantly changing the camera angle over the past few days, so it probably will not remain this way in the future.