5/24 miles, etc.

Thaddeus Kosciuszko

None. Went for a walk at lunch time instead, so I could go over to the campus bookstore and order the book I wanted, while they were having a sale. Then I get an email telling me the book won't be out until November. :angry:

So instead of riding, I went to buy a book that I didn't get and won't get the sale price on. :angry:

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, smudge said:

Holy carp! That thing is substantial!

I had turkey buzzards circling me today. WTF guys?? :D 

At 15 mph they shouldn't be circling you. I have seen them circling me while I am floating in the pool, it makes me nervous.  If they think I'm dead I'm in trouble.

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

At 15 mph they shouldn't be circling you. I have seen them circling me while I am floating in the pool, it makes me nervous.  If they think I'm dead I'm in trouble.

Yup. I understand it when I'm on the trail on the fattie, but I was moving well today!  sheesh!

9 hours ago, smudge said:

I had turkey buzzards circling me today.

Did you look up and start doing Monty Python? "I'm not dead yet....."

I do. :D

My BIL was out cutting wood. He dropped a tree....and it hung up. He cut it again...it fell and hung up...again. He got pissed and started jumping up and down on it. Then he looked up and saw a couple Turkey Vultures...and said "....maybe I'll just leave this one....":D

• Heart 1

Ride to work, then a ride to the gym.

Substantial gym workout.  

Then a ride home.

I know that this isn't considered exercise, but I also made an amazing homemade meal when I got home.  Really, I just wanted to open a frozen entree.  I was tired last night.

• Heart 2