Do you have a Yoko in your life?

Randomguy

19 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Chris got me thinking about this just now, you see.  You know, a Yoko that suddenly shows up everywhere with you or with a friend or relative that just kills the vibe and screws the whole dynamic up?

The dynamic was would have fallen apart whether Yoko was there or not.  She and John started seeing each other in '66.  After they were seeing each other the Beatles released Revolver, Sgt. Pepper, Magical Mystery Tour, White Album, Yellow Submarine, Abby Road and Let it Be.  The Beatles team dynamic was injured more by Paul being something of a dick.

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, Mr. Silly said:

The dynamic was would have fallen apart whether Yoko was there or not.  She and John started seeing each other in '66.  After they were seeing each other the Beatles released Revolver, Sgt. Pepper, Magical Mystery Tour, White Album, Yellow Submarine, Abby Road and Let it Be.  The Beatles team dynamic was injured more by Paul being something of a dick.

Is that true about Paul?  Yoko would wear on you over time, you see, and probably make everyone a dick eventually if she was around all the time.

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

Is that true about Paul? 

He had a tendency to just do stuff without asking.  He recorded the guitar solo on Ticket to Ride and didn't tell George.  He snuck back in the studio to record I'm Looking Through You.

5 hours ago, Mr. Silly said:

He had a tendency to just do stuff without asking.  He recorded the guitar solo on Ticket to Ride and didn't tell George.  He snuck back in the studio to record I'm Looking Through You.

Didn't they waste two days of studio time on Abbey Road because Paul just had to get the sound the way he wanted it for the [Maxwell's Silver] hammer?