Anyone watching game 7 ?

BuffJim

9 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I did work for the owner for 10 years and did all the team events.  They aren't my team but my team specializes in regular season play only :(  

Leafs or Canucks?

4 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

Does that mean hockey is finally over?

Here in Hartford, the talk is all about the millions of dollars necessary to renovate the ice rink in the "mall".  Old time Whalers fans want the place ripped down and torched.

Hell no.  Now I want to see Fisher lead the Predators to victory!   :)  

I am weird.  I don't really have a 'team' other than "Whoever is playing Montreal" but I enjoy a good hockey game.  Well, the highlights, really.  Other than Olympic Hockey and the World Jr's every Christmas, I rarely sit through a game.  I'd rather go play than watch.   I play a lot of hockey, with 3 different groups throughout the winter, pretty much from Sept 1 until late April.  As soon as my hockey is done (we finished a week ago) my interest in the playoffs is pretty much done.  I will check in to see the scores, will watch the last five minutes of the last game, and tune in to see what Don Cherry is ranting about but other than that I am done.  

I think I am pulling for the Pens in this one.  I'd love seeing Crosby crush Ovi yet again and go on to hoist the cup.