Should I chance it?

Caretaker

If their food is as bad as their grammar and punctuation, you will be spewing from both ends within an hour or two of your "meal"

Mr Burrito Dublin's newest burrito bar bringing you the best and freshest food cooked daily from Burrito
Tacos / Quesadillas/ Nachos served with either Chicken Chargrilled/Jalisco Beef Barbaco/Chili Con Carne or Slow Cooked Tender Pork Mexican chicken wings

Mexican café with added extras selling burritos plus deserts, shakes, smoothies and more. We aim to sell freshly made products daily with locally sourced products at competitive prices. See what the guys over at DublinLive have had to say about us.

How in the Hell is a street ONE of the third busiest? :dontknow:

Mr. Burrito Dublin. Newly opened Burrito Bar , located In Drumcondra D9 on one of Dublin’s third busiest streets across from DCU / Patricks College.

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, jsharr said:

If there food is as bad as their grammar and punctuation, you will be spewing from both ends within an hour or two of your "meal"

Mr Burrito Dublin's newest burrito bar bringing you the best and freshest food cooked daily from Burrito
Tacos / Quesadillas/ Nachos served with either Chicken Chargrilled/Jalisco Beef Barbaco/Chili Con Carne or Slow Cooked Tender Pork Mexican chicken wings

Mexican café with added extras selling burritos plus deserts, shakes, smoothies and more. We aim to sell freshly made products daily with locally sourced products at competitive prices. See what the guys over at DublinLive have had to say about us.

How in the Hell is a street ONE of the third busiest? :dontknow:

Mr. Burrito Dublin. Newly opened Burrito Bar , located In Drumcondra D9 on one of Dublin’s third busiest streets across from DCU / Patricks College.

three way tie.

20 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

The true test of a Mexican restaurant is to walk in the kitchen and yell "LA MIGRA!"

If 3/4 of the staff run out the back door, you know you're in the right place.

Not in Mr. Burrito Dublin.

I think I'll just walk in and say "howzit it goin sunshine" and if I don't get back "awrite and yerself?", it's probably the real deal.

• Heart 1

I don't know if any of you watch the BBC series that's often on PBS, "Ballykissangel" about a small Irish town, but in one episode a local complains to the bar owner about no longer carrying Guinness beer.  She answered, "No one drinks it anymore, except when American tourists pass through. The regular customers want American beer."

So who knows how good their food is now?  Maybe a 7-course meal is more than a 6-pack and a baked potato!

14 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

I don't know if any of you watch the BBC series that's often on PBS, "Ballykissangel" about a small Irish town, but in one episode a local complains to the bar owner about no longer carrying Guinness beer.  She answered, "No one drinks it anymore, except when American tourists pass through. The regular customers want American beer."

So who knows how good their food is now?  Maybe a 7-course meal is more than a 6-pack and a baked potato!

That series finished a good few years ago. It was okay but not to be taken as accurate. It was a comedy and that line meant to be humourous.

I've never come across an Irish pub that didn't sell some type of stout, usually Guinness. Fewer people drink it now than when I was young but it's still popular.