Ouch, schralp was too close to the edge

Dirtyhip

26 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

That's from her husband.

My wife got a massage on Friday.  On Saturday we were at the gym and she had bruises on her arms, I felt like an abuser.

We were at the grocery store and Wo46 had some bruises from mountain biking. I got a few strange looks. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, BR46 said:

We were at the grocery store and Wo46 had some bruises from mountain biking. I got a few strange looks. 

My wife's bruises comes from fights with the sheep and goats.  Luckily, she wears long sleeved shirts. The critters can really do a number on her glasses, so we are regular visitors at the optical shop.

• Heart 2

35 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

Pulverized, I imagine.  Any rocks that dared to contact DH were blasted into dust.

All the other trail riders are pretty ticked off about it too. What used to be gnarly rock garden is now all smoothed out like a freeway.

See this bruise on my patella region. That was done through a knee pad. I feel very lucky to have been wearing them. 

20170529_173514.jpg

4 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Yowza!  The dangers of getting gnarly!  Hope you heal up quickly and get back after it.

I am just keeping it real around here.  If you ride fast, these are the consequences that we face. 

This was the worst crash in a while. That silly corner is a scary disaster. My strava time through that section is up there with a pro rider chic, I have the QOM in one section and she has another.  Our times are really cruising.  Sometimes you pay your dues.

Game on.

:cheerleader:

• Heart 2