I do not like green oatmeal, Sam I am

Square Wheels

Sorry I couldn't find a bigger picture, but here's the disappointing granola that I'll be done with in two more bowls:

5934580cb6a67_aldigranola.jpg.c450cfaff99ccad3cf86371b7d598b6e.jpg

I don't know where the picture's lumps on the spoon and in the bowl are - I haven't seen anything bigger than a lentil.  I had it with a banana and a handful of blueberries today. I noticed it was unusually sweet, checked the nutrition label and 17 of each 55 gram serving (31%!) is ADDED sugar.  I also ran across this article saying "A 'healthy' bowl of granola has more sugar than Coke:" http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1389515/That-healthy-bowl-granola-sugar-coke--fat-fries-Busting-diet-food-myths.html

From the thread I started about cereals, I'm going to try some of the recs, there, starting with maddmaxx's Great Grains Raisins, Dates, and Pecans, which I picked up at Wally World Friday for $3.28 (-about 7% or $0.23: I use a 2% cash-back credit card and avg. a 5% credit on food with Walmart's Savings Catcher which matches 60 local competitor's prices).

I'm doing enough 3% sugar Cheerios that I can do a high-sugar cereal as a change of pace, so Great Grains it is. Post touts it's "less processed nutrition" and "fiber" but doesn't mention that 13 g out of each 55g serving, 24% of the total by weight and 26% by Calories. is ADDED sugar!  But unless you want pure oats, oatmeal, Cheerios, Corn Flakes, Shredded Wheat, etc. it's really hard to find cereals that are less than 25% sugar!

59345be7d877a_GreatGrains.jpg.fe7496ee284b4ca9d8e4e5de2ed20cc5.jpg