So I went out w/ another chick last night

bikeman564™

6 minutes ago, Covfefe The Strong said:

I would like to hear more about the ribs.

Dry rub or wet?  

Beef or pork?

Spare ribs or baby back ribs?

Would not mind hearing about the steak as well.

Oh, and congrats.  I am happy for you.

They call the ribs, fall off the bone ribs. Very tender. Pork baby back w/ a wet sauce. So freaking good. Amazingly good. Her steak was an 8oz (sirloin IIRC). It's looked very good also, she said it was.

And thanks.

• Heart 1

She sounds cool, it sounds like a decent match to start with!

About the massage girlie, here is my take:   

Still married?  No biggie, people are messed up, and her spouse may be one of them.  FeRW is dragging her heels, and has been since the start, I wanted to be divorced by the end of last year for instance.  Secondly, many folks realize that they are in a losing relationship and kind of mourn it a long time before the divorce happens, and they are ready to date.  You feel held back and held back, and then it is just time.  Maybe she decided that you were far better than others she was thinking about, and your massage-wood pulled something into focus for her.

Speaking of, if you are the first to bang her in this process, the bed will be broken, the walls might need replacing, all that pent up energy will be spent somewhere.  As far as the baggage goes, lots of people have it.  If they mostly unpack it and leave it behind in a closet someplace, that is fine, not so fine if they carry it with them everywhere.  I don't know that I would positively rule her out unless you started getting the crazy vibes from her or somesuch.

Regardless, it sounds like you click with the bike club chick, so I would definitely focus on her.  It is nice to have options and be sought after, though, so maybe see the massage chick another time if you feel like it and let that come into focus.

3 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I don't know that I would positively rule her out unless you started getting the crazy vibes from her or somesuch.

Regardless, it sounds like you click with the bike club chick, so I would definitely focus on her.  It is nice to have options and be sought after, though, so maybe see the massage chick another time if you feel like it and let that come into focus.

Not necessarily crazy, but massage chick did seem pushy and this kind of pushed me away. I'm not ready to be in a full on relationship, and I think she is. But bike club chick is awesome w/ an obvious mutual interest. We may hang out tonight too :) 

• Heart 3

• 1 year later...
27 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

boy, you're in the archives

Well?

Remember when I broke up with the quarrelsome ex and the big girl immediately called?  Banged her for old-time sake.   I thought maybe with that posting you did a few weeks past that you might have run into BCC and asked her if she has seen a grown man naked since you dumped her, and do you want to again, or something like that.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

You don't need the book, it can be summed up quickly.  Brian was dating some massage chick who came onto him when she was giving him a massage, he accepted.  It was fine for a while, but she was needy and said "no more three-ways!"  Brian got upset and went into a rage, and told her you can't chain a wild beast without disturbing the space/time thing and he cut her off there and then.

Meanwhile, there was a chick at the bike club who had been eyeing him like a prime cut of meat for a while, saw her chance and pounced.  They dry humped for a while and then it was over as suddenly as it had begun.  No explanation was given, so I have to assume that she was really a virgin or something. 

The end. 

Wasn't there a 20yr old daughter in the mix? Of legal drinking age by now!