Sign in to follow this  
2Far

Brilliant? or Git-R-Done?

Frankly, you hate to go outside recommended practice. There are occasions that require limits to be pressed. One looks at the situation, looks at the angles, so to speak and after deliberation may make decisions that are not best practice. You shouldn't allow those without knowledge, experience, or good judgement to step outside of good practice to get the job done. These things require responsible people making the best possible decisions under very specific conditions.

19 minutes ago, donkpow said:

These things require responsible people making the best possible decisions under very specific conditions.

Ya mean like step ladder chimney dude?

I may or may not have done the poolside thing before.  WoKzoo has done some painting projects where I have no idea how she got-er-done.  She refused to tell me and always planned to do them when I wasn't around to scrape her up and help get her in an ambulance.

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Not too many of these bother me.  As long as not on my property and not on my insurance, yay for "Git er done!"

'merican ingenuity.  Bootstrapping...  This is why we are the greatest nation in the world galaxy universe!