Yeti Travel Mugs, Have One?

ChrisL

2 hours ago, Further said:

If it works as good as ya'll say, I could see buying it for a bicycle water bottle. 

OK let me chime back in since this has gone round and round a few times.  I have had dozens of travel mugs and none of them have worked as well as my Yeti.  Now you may not want your drink scalding hot for hours on end but that's a different story.  

OK so after i drink my coffee i rinse out my mug and fill it with cold water from the cooler.  They other day I filled it at 4 PM for the drive home but like a dunce  left it in the break room.  Next morning the water was still chilled.  

Yes Yeti items are expensive but they flat out work. 

On 7/24/2017 at 9:33 PM, ChrisL said:

OK let me chime back in since this has gone round and round a few times.  I have had dozens of travel mugs and none of them have worked as well as my Yeti.  Now you may not want your drink scalding hot for hours on end but that's a different story.  

OK so after i drink my coffee i rinse out my mug and fill it with cold water from the cooler.  They other day I filled it at 4 PM for the drive home but like a dunce  left it in the break room.  Next morning the water was still chilled.  

Yes Yeti items are expensive but they flat out work. 

I wanted to test my Yeti mug out fully... I filled with with cold tap water and some ice cubes at 8am.. Left it sit in a car all day here in Texas. I checked the cup at 9pm and I still had some ice in there and  the water was still real cold. The temp my jeep said while driving was 104F outside. 

I call this mug a win! 

• Heart 2

So do they make one that fits in a bicycle water bottle holder ?

Or, does somebody make a Yeti mug holder for bicycles ?

I sense an opportunity here.

I use Polar water bottles, on a hot day the second bottle might keep ice for an hour, having cold water hours into a ride would be nice.

If I would start riding again   :(