All in all, a good weekend

UglyBob

1 minute ago, smudge said:

Flagstaff?  I was in AZ the summer between Jr and Sr year in HS. Absolutely could not relate. Then we went through Flagstaff. THAT I understood. :) 

We were in Williams--about 30 miles west of Flagstaff. 

• Heart 2

I drove back from Chandler over the weekend. It was in the 100s all last week. It's 90 with 67% humidity here. I was more comfortable at 110! WoW is flying down this weekend. It will be interesting to hear her opinion. She is a little more heat averse than I. 

14 minutes ago, groupw said:

I drove back from Chandler over the weekend. It was in the 100s all last week. It's 90 with 67% humidity here. I was more comfortable at 110! WoW is flying down this weekend. It will be interesting to hear her opinion. She is a little more heat averse than I. 

Our humidity is up right now, so if we're in the triple digits and humid, I'm guessing she's not going to be impressed. B)

42 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

Our humidity is up right now, so if we're in the triple digits and humid, I'm guessing she's not going to be impressed. B)

Is it monsoon season there? My sister in law was just up here couple weeks ago, and I thought she said monsoon season. She's in Gilbert.