Take a ride with me - the log feature

Dirtyhip

See, this is much more impressive than that tripe you posted earlier.  The sound of the rushing wind added excitement and a sense of speed.  The jump at around :30 was much better than what happened in your other documentary.  the best part was your little giggle (I could see the smile on your face in my robot brain) after the log ride of death.

Two robot thumbs up!

@jsharr is a putz. 

• Heart 2

16 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

You have a very smooth pedaling style.  I assume a chest mount?  Your upper body is really steady when cranking the pedals.  

Thanks for the video.  I would have been out in the Rhubarb on the first corner.

Thanks, Zeph.  I am trying not to post boring dribble.  

...and I am a smooth operator.  :hapydance:

• Heart 4

Looks like a nice little ride for you. Out for a stroll kinda thing! But I shall pass on the log, even though it doesn't seem TOO schralpy. I'm sure I could f it up pretty good. ;) 

Ya, the GoPro has a tough time processing those light changes. Seems to do better on cloudy days.

7 minutes ago, smudge said:

Looks like a nice little ride for you. Out for a stroll kinda thing! But I shall pass on the log, even though it doesn't seem TOO schralpy. I'm sure I could f it up pretty good. ;) 

Ya, the GoPro has a tough time processing those light changes. Seems to do better on cloudy days.

The log is not even that damp.  Go for it!  What's the worst that could happen?*

*think of all the cool stuff the really nice people (not jsharr) will send you.

1 hour ago, smudge said:

There is a local guy that is a quadriplegic now, after crashing in this zone.  There was a crappily built jump here, and it got replaced by the log ride. It took me several years to build the confidence to ride the log.  It's scarier than it looks in video. 

The log is higher on the left than the right, but it is a very easy feature.  It's pretty low consequence.  Although, there is a large brush pile to the left and you have to avoid the tree at the end of the log.

• Heart 1