I bought Nixie a house

SuzieQ

We settle on the house we're buying on Monday and on the house we're selling a week later.  Packing up after living here for more than 20 years is a daunting task.  We had way too much space in this house and garage that allowed us to accumulate instead of getting rid of stuff.

Good luck on your move and picking blueberries.

• Heart 3

1 hour ago, HiWay61 said:

We settle on the house we're buying on Monday and on the house we're selling a week later.  Packing up after living here for more than 20 years is a daunting task.  We had way too much space in this house and garage that allowed us to accumulate instead of getting rid of stuff.

Good luck on your move and picking blueberries.

Good luck to you!  I am so sick of packing and living amongst boxes and not knowing where anything is!  Even Nix is stressed!  The huge victorian I have been sharing with the owner sold so we have both been packing and sorting for so long!  

12 hours ago, SuzieQ said:

Tomorrow I close :mellow:  I should feel excited, but I instead I feel totally drained and somewhat sad - I know weird.  I'm hoping to take a week off from teaching most of my classes to move, clean, paint, settle in and find time to pick blueberries......... 

Congratulations.

We've got ten pounds of fresh, locally grown Michigan blueberries in our refrigerator right now. :)  Here are three of them.

35883300932_7317b6c76c_z.jpg.f2931abf1260ff1bafd25e88452dbf1c.jpg

• Heart 3

35 minutes ago, shotgun said:

Congratulations.

We've got ten pounds of fresh, locally grown Michigan blueberries in our refrigerator right now. :)  Here are three of them.

35883300932_7317b6c76c_z.jpg.f2931abf1260ff1bafd25e88452dbf1c.jpg

You are in blueberry heaven there in the SW corner.  The good farms start just a few miles west of us.  We usually pick in the Paw Paw area.

• Heart 1