And a happy Saturday morning to you

Kzoo

Rain all night and now through the morning.  After a few errands I think I'll work in the basement for a while.  There appears to be a 3-4 hour window between rain events where I might get a ride in this afternoon.

Hope you have a great day!

• Heart 3

8 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Hope you have a great day!

Thank you 

Wo46 and I will soon be heading out to Yoga and then off to Road America for the races.  This evening we will be packing for our little bicycle trip that we are planning. 

• Heart 3

Just now, Square Wheels said:

As of now, nothing planned.  Maybe a bike ride, we'll see.  Laundry, shopping.... the usual stuff.

Tomorrow I see my mom, giving her a new iPhone.  Her first smart phone ever.  This will not end well.

How old is mom?

7 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

How old is mom?

71.  She's technologically challenged, that's why I had to get her a simpleton iPhone as compared to the really nice Galaxy 8.  The problem is I don't have an iPhone, neither do my brother, sister nor their spouses.  It's up to my wife and my kids to try and help her.

11 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

71.  She's technologically challenged, that's why I had to get her a simpleton iPhone as compared to the really nice Galaxy 8.  The problem is I don't have an iPhone, neither do my brother, sister nor their spouses.  It's up to my wife and my kids to try and help her.

Is an android phone really that much harder to work than an iphone?

26 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Yes

39 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

She will be fine, if she has any questions grandkids can show her.

• Heart 1

29 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Harder, no, more configurable and more fun, yes.  I think it would be too hard for her.

19 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Is that a typo? 

No kidding, one more reason to feel like a failure in life, buying an iPhone.

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

WoKzoo is technically challenged and she figured out her iPhone.  Start with just making calls and leave all the other functions alone.  After a bit work on contacts and then photos.  If you want her to be in constant communication with you 24/7/365 always and forever you can then teach her how to text.

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, team scooter said:

A refresher on stuff she already showed me. You should see me trying to figure out the infotainment center and stuff in the new car. :(

I lost control of my car to phone connection.  Like HAL3000, it decided on its own to connect to the new i-phone and ditch the original work flip phone, so now all my voice dials are gone. :(

Just now, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I lost control of my car to phone connection.  Like HAL3000, it decided on its own to connect to the new i-phone and ditch the original work flip phone, so now all my voice dials are gone. :(

I told the Mrs not to sync my phone with this car. I didn't need all my emails to appear on the car's info screen too. :frantics: