Beverage of the evening...(Don't call it beer)

LoneWolf

If I had to call it anything, I'd call it "bourbon lite".  To bourbon lovers, this may be a bad thing --to me it is not.  For me personally, one of bourbon's issues is that starting with that first glass and for 24-48 hours after the last (depending on how many), I can taste it --but through the pores of my skin.  Even when sober.  And it takes something away from it.

This has tones of bourbon from the barrels it was aged in.  But not tasting anything in my pores.  Still, at 14.2 a heady brew. Founder's D!#$-Kicking Malt Liquor.

tl0cz13hq97z.jpg

• Heart 3

12 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

I don’t know how I’ve never seen that.....

Well, they only showed it once, and only because Keenen snuck in the unedited tape for live TV (so the story goes).  Fox decided the spoof promoted bad dating behavior, and yanked it for another skit.

I'm surprised I saw it.  I'm sure it just happened to be a slow night in my college dorm.

Id like to try that, hopefully it will make it to VA. I hate the state laws that require the use of 'malt liquor' when selling a beer that clocks in above a set ABV limit. However, due to archaic laws regarding the sale of beers above a set ABV limit, that beer will not be sold in Ohio. They're still stuck at 12%.