Yikes Lay Off the Donuts!

ChrisL

I'm waiting for my car to be serviced and am in the waiting room.  They have complimentary coffee and since it's early there is a box of donuts too.  There are two rather large women making multiple trips to the box, each coming back with 2 or 3 donuts at a time.  One is just scarfing them down with icing & crumbs all over her face and blouse.... Lucky me she is sitting opposite of me in the lobby.

Just a freaking disgusting mess, I can't look..

2 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I'm waiting for my car to be serviced and am in the waiting room.  They have complimentary coffee and since it's early there is a box of donuts too.  There are two rather large women making multiple trips to the box, each coming back with 2 or 3 donuts at a time.  One is just scarfing them down with icing & crumbs all over her face and blouse.... Lucky me she is sitting opposite of me in the lobby.

Just a freaking disgusting mess, I can't look..

Nice try. You're excited by her. You can admit it to us. We won't tell.

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

How good does it feel to know that you are much healthier than she is?  It's great isn't it?

You know, the health thing I get and won't argue.  It's the lack of self respect that gets me.  Sure she let herself balloon to 300 lbs but c'mon you don't have to shove the damn things in your gullet getting crumbs and sheot all over yourself.  The other lady put down about 4 in short order but she ate them with some manners at least.

10 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

You know, the health thing I get and won't argue.  It's the lack of self respect that gets me.  Sure she let herself balloon to 300 lbs but c'mon you don't have to shove the damn things in your gullet getting crumbs and sheot all over yourself.  The other lady put down about 4 in short order but she ate them with some manners at least.

Were these small donuts? How do you eat 4?  

I tried one of those "free" doughnuts.....tasted like crap...if they were awesome...might try one (1) again...but forget it...crap cheap doughnuts (or donuts)...not having 1...my will power and memory will see to it...I mean if you are gonna fall o cheat or whatever the F you call it...make sure it is worth it and tastes good!!