And a Wonderful Wednesday to you

Kzoo

Hectic day of work, but the weather is pretty much perfect today.  Mid/high 70's and low humidity.  My coworker scheduled vacation today, and I have an extra late conference call.

I normally try to get my walk in, then grab lunch from Subway, etc. on the way home. I'm doing it the opposite way today because the weather is so nice all day - highs in the low 80's with low humidity - will do 2.6 miles (completing a park trail loop) if I feeling good 1 mile out.

More humid tomorrow (Thurs.), high 89F. I have physical therapy 11:30-12:30 then will walk 2 miles - 2.6 miles.

Heavy rain Thurs. nite, rain Fri. and Sat., highs in low 80's. Will walk if weather permits.

Sunday at Aunt Sally's 97th birthday party in Wilkes-Barre, PA.

• Heart 1

The inspection shop didn't like my rotors. Rode my bike over and got my car, went to auto parts store and bought new rotors and one new caliper. Came home and pulled rotor and caliper, installed new rotor and opened the box for the new caliper. Wrong caliper. I'm not putting the old one back on to go exchange it. Going to wait for WOLJ to come home from work. :angry:

2 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

The inspection shop didn't like my rotors. Rode my bike over and got my car, went to auto parts store and bought new rotors and one new caliper. Came home and pulled rotor and caliper, installed new rotor and opened the box for the new caliper. Wrong caliper. I'm not putting the old one back on to go exchange it. Going to wait for WOLJ to come home from work. :angry:

Call the shop.  If it was there error ask if they can send the correct caliper with their delivery driver.