For Pete's Sake

airinpie

I woke up this morning with my back freaking out. Its not really spasmimg, just feels locked up. So I'm icing and anti-imflamming for today. 

This has not been my summer in regards to stupid painful things happening to me ?

Mom supposed to do a triathlon on Saturday, and next weekend I'm registered for the NC Mountain Ride (which looks awesome). My body needs to get its act together. :runcirclsmiley:

54 minutes ago, airinpie said:

I woke up this morning with my back freaking out. Its not really spasmimg, just feels locked up. So I'm icing and anti-imflamming for today. 

This has not been my summer in regards to stupid painful things happening to me ?

Mom supposed to do a triathlon on Saturday, and next weekend I'm registered for the NC Mountain Ride (which looks awesome). My body needs to get its act together. :runcirclsmiley:

Ice. Heat. Gentle stretching. Good nutrition. Try it all girl! You need to get to that Mountain Ride!!  :cheerleader:

• Heart 3

3 minutes ago, smudge said:

Major pet peve. why do you old guys feel the need to say that? You were her age at one time; let her be her age!

You sound like my wife. I take every chance I get to remind her I'm a year and a half older. And wiser. 

Plus, I'm a year older than you, Smudgie. Give us elders some respect.

11 hours ago, BuffJim said:

You sound like my wife. I take every chance I get to remind her I'm a year and a half older. And wiser. 

Plus, I'm a year older than you, Smudgie. Give us elders some respect.

JHC Buffy.  I was playing varsity basketball in High School when you were born.  :lol:

• Heart 1

Here's what I do as directed by by chiro and it helps every time.  One minute of a modified upward dog yoga position- modified by doing it off the elbows instead of the palms.  This is followed by several reps of the cat-cow movement.  I hold the cat position for a few seconds after I feel the back muscles relax and repeat.  Every rep they loosen quicker.  After a few reps they are completely loose and I stop.  Without fail I feel much better when done. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1