Remember When- Musical Edition

Airehead

Once a year, I dust off my fiddle and participate in a coffeehouse evening that is a benefit.  Last time, I hid my crazy and performed Mama's Broken HEart.  It was @Parr8hed's fault because he got that song stuck in my head.  This year, the theme is Remember When.  I need a song to sing and do a little fiddling too.  There will be a pick up group of musicians.  We all back each other.  I'm sure a bass, a couple guitars and who knows what else.  I cannot sing and fiddle simultaneously.

What should I perform?

Ok, since the theme is Remember When- I am going to do something by Patsy Cline and I am going to tap a mandolin player to assist.  I haven't done anything by Patsy, anywhere, not even in my head since H1ofAirehead passed away.  It will be bittersweet.  I'm thinking Honey, I love You but H2ofAirehead might be uncomfortable with that.  Maybe Crazy but everyone does that.  Ok, Stop the World I Want to Get Off.

Any final ideas?

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:18 AM, Airehead said:

Once a year, I dust off my fiddle and participate in a coffeehouse evening that is a benefit.  Last time, I hid my crazy and performed Mama's Broken HEart.  It was @Parr8hed's fault because he got that song stuck in my head.  This year, the theme is Remember When.  I need a song to sing and do a little fiddling too.  There will be a pick up group of musicians.  We all back each other.  I'm sure a bass, a couple guitars and who knows what else.  I cannot sing and fiddle simultaneously.

What should I perform?

How did I get THAT song stuck in your head?