Hit a milestone today

airinpie

The trophy like button says thanks but I clicked on it because you need a trophy.

I have a mile of stone to get to my first paved road, yesterday they must have dumped fresh stones on it because it was rough on my roadie but I made it.  I came home from the other end of the road and it's a different township and wasn't as rough.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

The trophy like button says thanks but I clicked on it because you need a trophy.

I have a mile of stone to get to my first paved road, yesterday they must have dumped fresh stones on it because it was rough on my roadie but I made it.  I came home from the other end of the road and it's a different township and wasn't as rough.

I also use that as a literal trophy. :)

There is a special place in HE double hockeysticks for people who tar and chip roadz. :angry:

11 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

There is a special place in HE double hockeysticks for people who tar and chip roadz. :angry:

Oh how I wish this was tar and chip, it's just dirt and stone and mud. They had a couple be washouts where the rain this month washed out the road and they filled it in with big loose stone. I almost got off and walked but I'm stupid and I have my pride.

• Awesome 1