This is the avatar I chose for my pending membership at SW's PathLabs

AirwickWithCheese

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

Pending?

And still wrong that my membership was rejected. 

It's not right that I am a member of this forum but deemed unworthy for your bread and butter forum. 

Facts. 

When you join your other forum, you are allowed to "post" a thread which is then in limbo until reviewed and your membership is accepted. 

The other forum has their version of the Cafe and I posted a very respectful question about casement windows. A general glance at that section of your site indicated that subforum was as dead there as Professional Cycling is here (no offensive to Caretaker who does the work of 157 Chilean coal miners)

Thaddeus Nipplehopper's membership would be accepted. This is like being adopted by an uppercrust Christ Church family in Greenville but not permitted to eat with the others at the main dining table at Thanksgiving. 

Worse yet, like flowers kept in an attic.   :(

• Whatever 1

22 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

And still wrong that my membership was rejected. 

It's not right that I am a member of this forum but deemed unworthy for your bread and butter forum. 

Facts. 

When you join your other forum, you are allowed to "post" a thread which is then in limbo until reviewed and your membership is accepted. 

The other forum has their version of the Cafe and I posted a very respectful question about casement windows. A general glance at that section of your site indicated that subforum was as dead there as Professional Cycling is here (no offensive to Caretaker who does the work of 157 Chilean coal miners)

Thaddeus Nipplehopper's membership would be accepted. This is like being adopted by an uppercrust Christ Church family in Greenville but not permitted to eat with the others at the main dining table at Thanksgiving. 

Worse yet, like flowers kept in an attic.   :(

Related image

• Heart 1

The reason it is important to me is simple. When I feel rejection here, which is often the case, I would have a second home where I could go and feel welcome for a day or so. 

Not to mention the folks at the other forum are more successful and better connected to reality. 

Picture a lot of Wilburs and Aireheads and very few Kzoos or BuffJims (no offense BuffJim) 

6 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

The reason it is important to me is simple. When I feel rejection here, which is often the case, I would have a second home where I could go and feel welcome for a day or so. 

Not to mention the folks at the other forum are more successful and better connected to reality. 

Picture a lot of Wilburs and Aireheads and very few Kzoos or BuffJims (no offense BuffJim) 

Image result for sexy mary ann

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Do you ask new members here like questions?  No, you allow all sorts of riff raff. 

I am willing to be limited to posting only in your general chit chat forum. 

Over there, I hand selected every one of the 10k+ members.

OK, fine I give in.

I just created a special forum you can post in, here.

4 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Over there, I hand selected every one of the 10k+ members.

OK, fine I give in.

I just created a special forum you can post in, here.

You are cruel. 

I throw in the towel.   :(

I am going to go look at @bikeman564™'s girlfriend 1 more time today then you will not have me to kick around for awhile.