Baby cried the day the circus came to town

AirwickWithCheese
Go to solution Solved by AirwickWithCheese,

• Solution

Thank you, Mr. Wheels.    :nodhead:

Our leader was kind enough to send me my first ever whoopie pie. Delicious, but not a traditional moonpie. 

I could learn to like these very much. Did you gift me a whoopie pie of the week membership?    :slow-dance-smiley:

6 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

This is sad, and also not sad (in a way).  

Society.

I'm thrilled the world is filled with hippies, it's make for many more gluten free options.  For many it's a fad, for me it's a requirement.

As for the vegan thing, you're free to do as you feel, for me, I like not eating other living creatures.

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

I'm thrilled the world is filled with hippies, it's make for many more gluten free options.  For many it's a fad, for me it's a requirement.

As for the vegan thing, you're free to do as you feel, for me, I like not eating other living creatures.

Take your opinions to P & R you stupid hippie.    :angry:

• Heart 1
  • Whatever 1

52 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

for me, I like not eating other living creatures.

You are wrong, you really do like eating other living creatures.

I generally like eating dead things.

I guess the sad thing is that we need this option, and that is has to be so convoluted as to emulate something else with bastardized highly processed stuff we know is so much worse for (most of) us than the thing it is emulating.  I recognize the gluten free necessity, but don't think much of vegan component, seeing that milk and cream are not living creatures.

I know the wheaty bits are bad, and that the sugar is pure poison, and we are all in some sort of hell-vortex when it comes to food because there is no winning any which way you look at it.