Please help me compose a pithy thread that will entertain his royal Squareness

jsharr

He has demanded I step up my game.  I am not a smart person.  As I have repeatedly stated, I have never had an original thought and I steal everything I post.

So I would like the forum collective to work up a the best thread ever and when it is done, send it to me via email so all I have to do is cut and paste it.  

Please make sure to run spell check and maybe do some thread testing on your family, friends and coworkers to insure what you are giving me is top shelf stuff.

I would like this done before lunch.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, jsharr said:

He has demanded I step up my game.  I am not a smart person.  As I have repeatedly stated, I have never had an original thought and I steal everything I post.

So I would like the forum collective to work up a the best thread ever and when it is done, send it to me via email so all I have to do is cut and paste it.  

Please make sure to run spell check and maybe do some thread testing on your family, friends and coworkers to insure what you are giving me is top shelf stuff.

I would like this done before lunch.

Thank you.

I would start a collective story telling thread and ask @Randomguy to kick it off.  He has excellent writing style and is of course, very random. 

• Heart 1