I need to rant.

petitepedal

But using the phone keyboard is slow.:angry:

Maintenance guy doesn't  want to go into an apartment that was treated for bed bugs...he doesn't want to go into an apartment where the lady has shingles (they can transmit chicken pox)..

I had to call the blacktop people for the head of maintenance because they didn't  put the height restrictor back up..and he wanted it up...That guy called my boss..who then called me :wacko:..Hey..I was doing what I was told..we had no date for phase 2..seal coating.

Then..someone complained that the pen was out of ink at the hostess/sign in table..yet a replacement (with chain attachment) is right there.. 

Oh and the spray of flowers from last week's funeral...which wasn't  too funeralish..could I do something about that :runcirclsmiley: 

Is the mail in?  Can I sign up for a flu shot? Fix this...cure cancer...stop death..wipe my butt.

• Sad 1

I understand the parts where you are asked to provide service levels to residents.  The part about doing what the maintenance guy won't will continue until you stop doing his job.  I say that without knowing the political landscape of your place of employment.

“God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.”

• Heart 1

Just now, parodybot said:

I thought berating hippies covered that last part.

Noooooo.  2 separate sub groups according to Nate.  And the word sub meant lower life forms according to him.  Sort'a like liars and damned liars.

Remember that there are liberals that are not hippies.  A good rant has to include both.  For extra credit throw in some form of city dweller.......

• Heart 1

Just now, Kzoo said:

Noooooo.  2 separate sub groups according to Nate.  And the word sub meant lower life forms according to him.  Sort'a like liars and damned liars.

Remember that there are liberals that are not hippies.  A good rant has to include both.  For extra credit throw in some form of city dweller.......

Could we just make fun of @maddmaxx?

3 hours ago, Kzoo said:

The part about doing what the maintenance guy won't will continue until you stop doing his job

I don't do their job....I will write up the work order....and eventually tell the resident to talk to them...

But it sure as hell must be nice to stare out a doorway doing nothing...while telling someone else "I won't do that"..and still get paid :whistle:  If I did that I would be out on my azz.

19 hours ago, petitepedal said:

But using the phone keyboard is slow.:angry:

Maintenance guy doesn't  want to go into an apartment that was treated for bed bugs...he doesn't want to go into an apartment where the lady has shingles (they can transmit chicken pox)..

I had to call the blacktop people for the head of maintenance because they didn't  put the height restrictor back up..and he wanted it up...That guy called my boss..who then called me :wacko:..Hey..I was doing what I was told..we had no date for phase 2..seal coating.

Then..someone complained that the pen was out of ink at the hostess/sign in table..yet a replacement (with chain attachment) is right there.. 

Oh and the spray of flowers from last week's funeral...which wasn't  too funeralish..could I do something about that :runcirclsmiley: 

Is the mail in?  Can I sign up for a flu shot? Fix this...cure cancer...stop death..wipe my butt.

I like the wipe my butt part.