So there I was...Finale

Wilbur

3 minutes ago, Further said:

Feel good story of the week... or....month....or...

Wilbur, you gotta learn to share, I'm sure this is the tip of the burg....

That is very nice but in reality Further, people don't want to hear stories.  They just want sound bites and then move along.  Sadly, it is a disposable world. 

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Wow.  Just wow.  

You're beautiful Wilbur. 

Actually Cheese, I was just the facilitator of a cool event.  Gord was the beautiful guy and man he told stories during our many afternoons on his deck. Ask me about Elvis some time.  :)  

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

That is very nice but in reality Further, people don't want to hear stories.  They just want sound bites and then move along.  Sadly, it is a disposable world. 

I keep babbling. I like to hear peoples story's. Sometimes I learn something, sometimes I'm amazed. But I always like to read something real.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, Rattlecan said:

I was happy thinking some a-hole got what he had coming. Now you go and spoil it with a feel good ending.

Just kidding, that was an awesome ending.

Bravo!  This was a great story because of the unbelievable Kanadian on Kanadian nastiness it started oot with.  A little Hollywood, though, had the exact plot of a rom-com.  But with enough of a twist to make it real.  Gotta go look for a slow clap gif now. :)

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Bravo!  This was a great story because of the unbelievable Kanadian on Kanadian nastiness it started oot with.  A little Hollywood, though, had the exact plot of a rom-com.  But with enough of a twist to make it real.  Gotta go look for a slow clap gif now. :)

Life imitates art, right? 

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Life imitates art, right? 

:)  If you can call rom-coms art. :D

Actually, sappy as they are, sometimes chick flicks are ok.  I loved the wedding singer, but mostly because of Billy Idol and William Buscemi, and even Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore were tolerable for once in it for once! :D (Oh shit, it took me a while to retrieve Drew Barrymore's name.  My memory is toast. :( )