Any good Emperor knows when the reign is over. He listens to the people.

Wilbur

14 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

No, you mst not leave. It could be worse. You could be like that idiot Mark Zuckerberg.   

I had to like this post because Cheese's avatar is so handsome!

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Now I am all sad.  Zsa Zsa and Barbara Eden are connected in my mind, along with Connie Hines.

I was just posting to you that associating Jeannie with Zsa Zsa was wrong. So wrong on so many levels I can't look at you right now.     :(

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I was just posting to you that associating Jeannie with Zsa Zsa was wrong. So wrong on so many levels I can't look at you right now.     :(

It is right in my world, because when I came home from 2nd or 3rd grade and I didn't know the difference between Eva and Zsa Zsa, Green Acres was on tv, followed by the comedy stylings of Barbara Eden, then Gilligan, and quite possibly the Munsters, which I always considered far superior to the Adams Family.  Anyway, I never really corrected the purer of the Gabor sisters in my subconscious mind, which seems to associate all Gabor references with that lurid tart, Zsz Zsa.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

It is right in my world, because when I came home from 2nd or 3rd grade and I didn't know the difference between Eva and Zsa Zsa, Green Acres was on tv, followed by the comedy stylings of Barbara Eden, then Gilligan, and quite possibly the Munsters, which I always considered far superior to the Adams Family.  Anyway, I never really corrected the purer of the Gabor sisters in my subconscious mind, which seems to associate all Gabor references with that lurid tart, Zsz Zsa.

Ok, excellent explanation, but that was then and this is now. When we lose Jeannie another piece of our lives will be gone.   

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Ok, excellent explanation, but that was then and this is now. When we lose Jeannie another piece of our lives will be gone.   

But we have her immortalized at her artistic zenith, pulsing with life and beautiful costumes, and with that wonderful demeanor that the most futuristic sex robots will be envious of until the end of time.  Our world is brighter because of her, we can never forget that or we will be like the beasts in the forest, copulating with anything that walks by.

• Heart 1