What kind of tea are you drinking?

Randomguy

IIRC, the pineapple oolong is from Lupicia.  It was part of DH's ChrisMarch gift.  Today, I'm being very autumnal and drinking apple and molasses flavored black tea from Della Terra Teas.  I tend to favor flavored teas, which make all the tea purists cringe.

IIRC, the pineapple oolong is from Lupicia.  It was part of DH's ChrisMarch gift.  Today, I'm being very autumnal and drinking apple and molasses flavored black tea from Della Terra Teas.  I tend to favor flavored teas, which make all the tea purists cringe.

Where did you get that carmel tea?  I lost the tin, so I have no other explanation other than carmel tea.  

Where did you get that carmel tea?  I lost the tin, so I have no other explanation other than carmel tea.  

Hmmm, caramel tea is one of my faves (probably tied with vanilla) , so I have lots of different ones that I try.  I'm not sure which one I sent you, but some of my current faves are Kusmi caramel, Tea Smith's Carmelita, Della Terra's Caramel Cream, and even Bigelow's Vanilla Caramel when I want some easy bagged tea for work.

I may have sent you a cream caramel rooibos from Zen Tea Life, I like that for when I want less caffeine.