Should humans consume hummus?

Randomguy

Last week on one of my flights the dude across the isle from me opened a container of home made hummus and some bread.  The smell was so strong the flight attendant sniffed the dude out and asked that he keep the container closed when not dipping his bread in it.  It didn't smell bad, just really strong in an enclosed space.

So yeah man eat away, just not in a plane.

3 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Last week on one of my flights the dude across the isle from me opened a container of home made hummus and some bread.  The smell was so strong the flight attendant sniffed the dude out and asked that he keep the container closed when not dipping his bread in it.  It didn't smell bad, just really strong in an enclosed space.

Funny, both airlines in Canada offer it off the food carts.  Popular item. 

24 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

The problem here is close quarters.  If I have to smell your lunch, you are too close.

12 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

The problem here is close quarters.  If I have to smell your lunch, you are too close.

We fly Southwest for work and they really pack you in.  The newer jets have even less space than the older ones.  I had a lady with a fairly substantial back side sit next to me once.  Her right cheek took 1/3 of my seat! She couldn't put the arm rest down as it pinched her leg & butt...  

So yeah that guy had the isle seat across from me but was an arms lengthy away.