Breakfast, lunch and dinner

Square Wheels

Good luck there, I don't think I could eat like that.

breakfast: two scrambled eggs, some fried potatoes and espresso.

second breakfast: multi grain bagel, cream cheese and Nova lox, coffee ( coworker brought in to office)

lunch: pasta with olive oil, roasted garlic, basil, fresh tomato, Italian sausage and Parmesan.

dinner: oven roasted sockeye salmon with maple soy glaze

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, Old#7 said:

Good luck there, I don't think I could eat like that.

breakfast: two scrambled eggs, some fried potatoes and espresso.

second breakfast: multi grain bagel, cream cheese and Nova lox, coffee ( coworker brought in to office)

lunch: pasta with olive oil, roasted garlic, basil, fresh tomato, Italian sausage and Parmesan.

dinner: oven roasted sockeye salmon with maple soy glaze

I prefer my salmon with a thin coat of Louisiana Frank's, a shake of Montreal Steak and grilled. Other than that, It looks like a nice day.

I've been mixing things up a bit too.  I often eat bfast not because I'm hungry but because we (diabetics) are supposed to.  But I often find I eat way more in the morning than I should.  So I have a protein bar that is about 200 calories and low in carbs in the morning with my meds.  It holds me until lunch and keeps my total calories and carbs in check. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

It's just for today, then maybe once a week until I can get my eating habits shaken up a bit.

Why don't you fast for a whole day instead and give your system a rest?  I have found that it is easier for me to go into total food-denial mode than to eat lightly throughout the day.

I should really do it more often.

2 hours ago, 2Far said:

Good luck there, I don't think I could eat like that

Yeah, really. I had a bagel w/cream cheese before I left the house, a breakfast sammich when I got here, a piece of Key Slime pie at break time, just plowed through a bowl of fart fuel 13 Bean soup and will probably have ribs, potato salad and a beer for dinner.

edit: oh yeah how could I forget this culinary delight that accompanied my soup??

funyuns-original.png?sfvrsn=2

• Heart 1