The story that shouldn't be told

maddmaxx

I've always thought this was a myth or an old man joke but it turns out not to be.  So, here in the honor of Onbike and 3A (should he ever return) is the tale of no pants.

After getting out of the shower earlier today I realized that the trash company had picked up my trash and that I could bring the barrel back around to it's place.  So I slipped into some comfortable and well worn out deck shoes and wandered down the 125 ft driveway to check the mail and bring the barrel back.  As I was looking into the mailbox I said to myself "you must be a bit better about coordinating colors as a bright red shirt and a very orange pair of shorts is a bit strobe like".  Some few heart beats later I said to myself "You don't own a pair of orange shorts".  Hmmm, how did this happen. Well, the old brain finally realized that what I do own is a pair of orange boxers and that grey shorts were what I was getting dressed in.

So I casually finished checking the mail and dragged my barrel back up to the house.  Red and grey is a much better color combination.

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

I've always thought this was a myth or an old man joke but it turns out not to be.  So, here in the honor of Onbike and 3A (should he ever return) is the tale of no pants.

After getting out of the shower earlier today I realized that the trash company had picked up my trash and that I could bring the barrel back around to it's place.  So I slipped into some comfortable and well worn out deck shoes and wandered down the 125 ft driveway to check the mail and bring the barrel back.  As I was looking into the mailbox I said to myself "you must be a bit better about coordinating colors as a bright red shirt and a very orange pair of shorts is a bit strobe like".  Some few heart beats later I said to myself "You don't own a pair of orange shorts".  Hmmm, how did this happen. Well, the old brain finally realized that what I do own is a pair of orange boxers and that grey shorts were what I was getting dressed in.

So I casually finished checking the mail and dragged my barrel back up to the house.  Red and grey is a much better color combination.

Who is 3A?

3 hours ago, ChrisL said:

My wife laughs at me cause I let my dog out on the green belt to pee in the mornings in my boxers.  I let him off leash and only step out Mayne 5' from my door and  at 5 am I'm not worried about my neighbors being out.

sssshhhh, I pee in the back yard too. It helps to give the doggehs an idea on what is expected. Sort of like turning on the faucet as you enter the bathroom. They are  like  Oh??? OK This only works late at night though