I challenge anyone here

jsharr

Just now, bikeman564™ said:

I'm not a bmw fan, so the ferarri is more beautiful IMO

My challenge to was to find a more beautiful BMW than the one I posted.  Yes, I love Ferraris, esp old Dinos and 308s.  My current boss and life long friend has had a few and we used to hang out at a place owned by a guy named Bob Norwood.  Do some googling of Bob Norwood Ferarri and see some of the crazy stuff the guy built.

• Heart 1

17 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I did, and I won.

You should google 3.5 CSI cabriolet and maybe realign  your wish list.  anyone can drive a new BMW.  Classics are where it is at baby.  Note, BMW did not make a cabrio, they are all custom if you can find one.

If you really want a classic BMW convertible, get a BMW 570 Series II
Image result for 1957 570 series ii bmw

• Heart 1

9 hours ago, jsharr said:

to find a more beautiful BMW than this.

Image result for jsharr romeo

This is a BMW that I owned for a while before I sold it to my son.  The best part of selling it to my son is that every time I visit him I still get to ride this sweet ride. 

20170816_191933.thumb.jpg.9a041a43e7855820e1484e226c4e0dbf.jpg

• Heart 2

I've been around enough German cars now to think none of them are beautiful (well maybe a few Porsche's still).  The are over designed and engineered to the point to where they are very badly engineered.  Anytime you add complexity for the sake of complexity, you just made something that will end up being a real POS and the Germans do it better than everyone. 

Never again.