Aug 21st

BuffJim

No,  my excitement and anticipation is palpable, or it would be if I had the ability to emote.

when the darkness falls, the first landing ships will arrive and follow the path of darkness around your world, disgorging my master and his minions.

Your screams of terror will be sweet robotic music to my sensors and I shall rejoice in your subjugation!

PS, where are you getting your glasses, I may want some too!  This sounds pretty neato.

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, parodybot said:

No,  my excitement and anticipation is palpable, or it would be if I had the ability to emote.

when the darkness falls, the first landing ships will arrive and follow the path of darkness around your world, disgorging my master and his minions.

Your screams of terror will be sweet robotic music to my sensors and I shall rejoice in your subjugation!

PS, where are you getting your glasses, I may want some too!  This sounds pretty neato.

Walmart or the dollar store, depending on price.

4 minutes ago, parodybot said:

Cool.  I will put in a good word for you with the advance landing fleet.  Wear a red shirt and an aluminum foil arm band.  This will help.  No guarantee,  Hope you understand.

Not to be a pain, but. My company's colors are green. Could you have the landing fleet were special lenses to change their perception of green to red. Hope you understand.

1 hour ago, BuffJim said:

Walmart or the dollar store, depending on price.

Look for an ISO tag on them. There is a lot of junk being sold out there that isn't up to par and may cause retina damage. Some of the knock-off ones have been found at dollar stores, Walmart, Walgreens and on Amazon. Don't even look at the ones on Ebay - the majority are crap.

3 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

We are out of gas in central Oregon. Go home, Assholes.

What do you care...you don't drive :dontknow:

A resident has family coming (a young resident) and her daughter in law has 17 pairs of glasses...so she is having a little party and is even inviting some of the staff ....but meh we are only gonna be 83%

1 hour ago, petitepedal said:

What do you care...you don't drive :dontknow:

A resident has family coming (a young resident) and her daughter in law has 17 pairs of glasses...so she is having a little party and is even inviting some of the staff ....but meh we are only gonna be 83%

We are heading out for schralpin vacation. We will need gasoline.

11 hours ago, BuffJim said:

Not to be a pain, but. My company's colors are green. Could you have the landing fleet were special lenses to change their perception of green to red. Hope you understand.

You don't want to be wearing a red shirt when the away party arrives anyway.  If you do, McCoy will have your eulogy ready.  "e's dead Jim"

You could always try the pinhole and paper viewing method.

Make a pinhole in one piece of paper or cardstock and use it as a lense to focus the picture of the sun on a paper to view it there.  It' not really a lens so much as it's an aperture filter that clips off the extra bright light and allows viewing just what gets through the pinhole.

13 hours ago, UglyBob said:

Look for an ISO tag on them. There is a lot of junk being sold out there that isn't up to par and may cause retina damage. Some of the knock-off ones have been found at dollar stores, Walmart, Walgreens and on Amazon. Don't even look at the ones on Ebay - the majority are crap.

The ISO tag does not guarantee they are legit. Some bogus glasses are being sold with the ISO tag on them even though they're not compliant.