Geez, you go away for a week and change and all hell breaks loose

Randomguy

We killed a chicken.  Bosox got broken. PP is still battling bed bugs and helping elderly neighbors.  

Why did she get bedbugs, is her hygiene disgusting?

I replied on the Bosox thread already, that sounds like it would ruin your day!  It sounds from what has been said, that he will be ok, though, is that correct?

Why did she get bedbugs, is her hygiene disgusting?

I replied on the Bosox thread already, that sounds like it would ruin your day!  It sounds from what has been said, that he will be ok, though, is that correct?

Bedbugs at her care facility, where she works.

I believe Sox will be ok.  

Do some research...housekeeping is not an issue with bed bugs...blood is...human blood ...if you got it they want it.  I am please to say that being part Vulcan...they will keep away from me  :nod head:    One guy got them at a motel in WI last summer...embarrassed to say anything...I am guessing there was 1 other infestation and between the 2...we have had to heat about 5 apartments total...hope we have it in hand now. :dontknow:

I didn't do laundry last night....actually played hostess to 5 folks for dinner...a good time was had by all...I think.

Do some research...housekeeping is not an issue with bed bugs...blood is...human blood ...if you got it they want it.  I am please to say that being part Vulcan...they will keep away from me  :nod head:    One guy got them at a motel in WI last summer...embarrassed to say anything...I am guessing there was 1 other infestation and between the 2...we have had to heat about 5 apartments total...hope we have it in hand now. :dontknow:

This is why I am afraid to stay at hotels anymore.  I fear the bedbug.   :(  :angry:

This is why I am afraid to stay at hotels anymore.  I fear the bedbug.   :(  :angry:

As if we needed to fear some other bug besides the )*&^& deer tick. :angry:

I don't get it!  Why do these stupid and small, even microscopic bugs routinely kick our ass?  We are WAY bigger and, more importantly, smarter than them!  At least theoretically. :rolleyes:

As if we needed to fear some other bug besides the )*&^& deer tick. :angry:

I don't get it!  Why do these stupid and small, even microscopic bugs routinely kick our ass?  We are WAY bigger and, more importantly, smarter than them!  At least theoretically. :rolleyes:

It's not so much the bug biting me that I fear.  It's the resulting infestation and the getting rid of them that I hear is so bad.

It's good to have you back, RG.  Even if you are are an anti-southernite.   :D

I don't like the east coast, either, or the northeast so much while I am at it.  Pockets, sure, but there really aren't many super-nice places to live.  Where is that plague when you need it?  I also especially hate NJ, but just about everybody does.