All you people who think that their pets are going to freak the fuck out during the eclipse are...

Randomguy

Romeo will freak the freak out over just about anything. The other night I found him in our backyard losing his mind over a branch that fell out of the tree. This week Wade mowed the back yard and knocked the birdbath over. A bit later I went out and Romeo was freaking out and barking at the knocked over bird bath.

That said I am not sure that Romeo is smart enough to know that the sun even exists so the chance of him freaking out over an eclipse is limited at best.

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, Scrapr said:

I suspect there may be some money making opportunities here

rebrand the "Thunder shirts" to Eclipse relief snugglies

first: get a million Thunder Shirts.....

Sam loves his thunder shirt. He has a different style and color for every day of the week. 

I had better get ti work on his Greenville eclipse thunder shirt.    :slow-dance-smiley:

• Heart 1

My cat is curently full of steroid rage since he's taking some medicine for a skin issue.  He could kill me at any moment without the extra provocation of an eclipse.   :runcirclsmiley:  Luckily I'll be at work and miss all the fun.

• Heart 1

Just now, Kirby said:

My cat is curently full of steroid rage since he's taking some medicine for a skin issue.  He could kill me at any moment without the extra provocation of an eclipse.   :runcirclsmiley:  Luckily I'll be at work and miss all the fun.

Greenville is where you need to be for your safety.    :slow-dance-smiley:

• Heart 1

11 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Catnip icecream sandwich and streamers on a stick

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1