Just got home from therapy

BR46

22 minutes ago, jsharr said:

594?

WTF?!

When I raced GNCC earlier this year that was my transponder number.  I never took it off the helmet because I might race 1 or 2 more GNCC races this year. 

15 minutes ago, BR46 said:

I go into the house for a few minutes and when I walked outside this is what I see.

She a keeper 

cleaning.thumb.jpg.92ace8e3db5892e605553308031839c6.jpg

Well, that's nice and all, but doesn't a boy want to admire the dirt for a while??

BTW, I wish I were tall enough to play on one of those. I've always wanted one. I'll just live vicariously through your riding. :)

55 minutes ago, BR46 said:

I go into the house for a few minutes and when I walked outside this is what I see.

She a keeper 

cleaning.thumb.jpg.92ace8e3db5892e605553308031839c6.jpg

Now that would be an awesome site to see (my wife cleaning a bike not yours!). I get to do all the maintenance and service plus prep her bike pre rides.

4 hours ago, BR46 said:

When I raced GNCC earlier this year that was my transponder number.  I never took it off the helmet because I might race 1 or 2 more GNCC races this year. 

I used to work with a guy who raced GNCC and hare scrambles. If you ever see anyone with “I like little boys” stamped into the bracket for his brush guards, that’d be him (and my handiwork ?)

• Heart 3

1 hour ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

I used to work with a guy who raced GNCC and hare scrambles. If you ever see anyone with “I like little boys” stamped into the bracket for his brush guards, that’d be him (and my handiwork ?)

Bike or ATV?            I'll look for him when I'm in Ohio