My neighbors left today for total eclipse land

Road Runner

Not sure where they are going, just heard they left with their kids today to go see the total eclipse (vice the 88% we will see here).  If I had known they were going, I would have had them ask to stay at Cheese's house.  :)

What the hell?  This eclipse thing isn't that big a deal.  I think social media must be going nuts over this stuff.  

• Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Not sure where they are going, just heard they left with their kids today to go see the total eclipse (vice the 88% we will see here).  If I had known they were going, I would have had them ask to stay at Cheese's house.  :)

What the hell?  This eclipse thing isn't that big a deal.  I think social media must be going nuts over this stuff.  

You have almost doubled my like count. Talk to the Cheese hand.   :angry:

• Heart 1

6 hours ago, Road Runner said: