Hey Jsharr

UglyBob

2 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

Your house is in the path of totality for the next eclipse. Do you have enough room for me to park my RV? B)

I just checked the satellite pic for you.  Things look a little tight but you should go just fine in his driveway.  Don't let him stick you by the creek,  It floods quite easily.  Another option is to park in the warehouse his puppet lives in.  It is an old rundown building with lots of room (once you move the trash) - Oh, and don't venture out after dark (which can be tough in an eclipse).

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

I just checked the satellite pic for you.  Things look a little tight but you should go just fine in his driveway.  Don't let him stick you by the creek,  It floods quite easily.  Another option is to park in the warehouse his puppet lives in.  It is an old rundown building with lots of room (once you move the trash) - Oh, and don't venture out after dark (which can be tough in an eclipse).

Maybe they'll let me park in the lot at Richardson Bikemart. Probably safer than Krazy's house...

8 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

https://www.cor.net/modules/showdocument.aspx?documentid=491

Sadly, on street parking of RVs is not allowed in Richardson.  If it will fit in the driveway, I bet he would be okay with it.