Now that you are aware that Wheels is a very wealthy man

AirwickWithCheese

Me thinks he got his money off our labors, and we are just playthings to him and his ilk.

I wouldn't be surprised if he sold Hollywood the rights to our stories, nay, our lives, and very soon we'll be seeing a much darker version of ourselves on the silver screen. I might even be a real badass in the movie.

4 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

And each person would get their own dedicated music....

@jsharr for example would get "The Joker" by the Steve Miller Band

@Wilbur would play "leaving on a jet plane when he was on screen,

in the x-rated version, RG would get MJ's "Beat it"

and @AirwickWithCheese would be on with Tobias V's "The good old days"

Mine would be (for work anyway) "Still haven't found what I am looking for" by U2

That is just pulling these out of my ass, still thinking of others songs for the big movie

Just so you know, this is my mental picutre of a Zephyr

Image result for the zephyr

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Did it change your perception of him?

'Wealthy' wasn't in-your-face obvious, but it didn't take an order of magnitude leap of intuition to recognize it either.

I would be willing to bet my good money that SW works hard to earn his pay, which I'm sure is based in part on his talents and abilities (which also does not take an order of magnitude leap of intuition to recognize either). 

I have great respect for people who earn their money honestly, morally, and legally - whether they earn minimum wage or earn fantastic salaries leading global corporations.  As far as I'm concerned the solution to the so-called problem of 'income inequality' lies primarily with the individual and that person's willingness to apply himself and what he knows to make his own way through life.

37 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

'Wealthy' wasn't in-your-face obvious, but it didn't take an order of magnitude leap of intuition to recognize it either.

I would be willing to bet my good money that SW works hard to earn his pay, which I'm sure is based in part on his talents and abilities (which also does not take an order of magnitude leap of intuition to recognize either). 

I have great respect for people who earn their money honestly, morally, and legally - whether they earn minimum wage or earn fantastic salaries leading global corporations.  As far as I'm concerned the solution to the so-called problem of 'income inequality' lies primarily with the individual and that person's willingness to apply himself and what he knows to make his own way through life.

Sounds political.

Instead of buying the stupid tesla. :rolleyes:

Wheels could buy 5. 2018 Dodge Chargers and award them to the top 5 participants over a twelve month period. When word got out, the place would be swamped with losers from all 5 corners of the world, especially Europe and Australia. 

13 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Instead of buying the stupid tesla. :rolleyes:

Wheels could buy 5. 2018 Dodge Chargers and award them to the top 5 participants over a twelve month period. When word got out, the place would be swamped with losers from all 5 corners of the world, especially Europe and Australia. 

Great idea, I'll tell the wife.