Can I come and stay with you for a week?

Randomguy

Sure, but I live in a mad house.  Two filthy heaven boys, an overworked wife, three crazy ass barking dogs, and me.  Oh and a bearded dragon named Elvis.

The guest bathroom makes the Love Canal look like a kiddie pool.

If you sleep in the den on the sleeper sofa, you will get woken up at all hours.

The food ain't bad but is not served on a regular schedule.

I will make chili for you and Wade likes to grill steaks and is pretty good at it.

1 minute ago, Chris... said:

You should come to my place. # 2 daughter is still single. 

Ok, I will come there after SW's place.  We can talk dowry when I arrive.

I have shifted my views on arranged marriages, and feel that they would probably work just as well as the other way.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Sure, but I live in a mad house.  Two filthy heaven boys, an overworked wife, three crazy ass barking dogs, and me.  Oh and a bearded dragon named Elvis.

The guest bathroom makes the Love Canal look like a kiddie pool.

If you sleep in the den on the sleeper sofa, you will get woken up at all hours.

The food ain't bad but is not served on a regular schedule.

I will make chili for you and Wade likes to grill steaks and is pretty good at it.

You have to provide the beans, RG...

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

Yes.. you may stay with me...you may have missed the post I made to Maxx..regarding his un-employed son..you or he are welcome to stay at my place (couch or blow up mattress) for a job hunt..or in your case RG...just to get away..I would even take vacation and take you up to the big lake...you got hiking boots?

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Yes.. you may stay with me...you may have missed the post I made to Maxx..regarding his un-employed son..you or he are welcome to stay at my place (couch or blow up mattress) for a job hunt..or in your case RG...just to get away..I would even take vacation and take you up to the bike lake...you got hiking boots?

Don't fall for this, RG! She's going to put you to work painting, hanging pictures, or guarding the new TV at work. :frantics:

• Heart 3

Painting at home is DONE..we hire someone at work...hanging pictures would take about an hour if I would just stfu and do it (drapery rod might take a bit longer)..and we got alarms and old people who don't sleep at work...

I might even be able to find him a bike should he wish to ride...:P    I am being kind...I have been unemployed for a long period of time...it sucks and you never recover...Oh and even though all your friends have a paid holiday...you still worry about $$$$ and getting a job...there is no vacation when you are unemployed  :(  Believe me...I know..I had 2 very suckie years...of being un-employed. 

• Heart 3