The pig is hitting the trail

Wilbur

4 hours ago, Wilbur said:

MTB rental is all set up for a Friday ride and I am going to skip the tour of the Walmart Museum to hit the trails in Arkansas. :hapydance:

Gonna stick to the flow trails.

I wanna go too! I love flow trails!!!!!  By all means we need a few pics. (I can't wait!)

• Heart 1

Hope you have fun.  My friend that lives in Austin always has fun when he and a group make an annual trip to Arkansas to ride mountain bikes. They also ride in west Texas and New Mexico. He raced on the road with the Raleigh Boys in his younger life, and can still test much younger riders on the road.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby said:

While the trails look like they'd make DH proud, I can't believe you are skipping a cultural attraction like the Walmart Museum.  :(  That Spark Cafe looks fun!

Walmart is a really weird place to visit.  I used to work for a Walmart supplier and had to travel to Bentonville for vendor training, etc. 

the offices were not at all fancy.  Red brick and metal.  Very institutional.  The walls in the large room we were had a large white border at the top and it was lined with Sam Walton quotes.  I sat behind an oriental gentleman in a very nice suit and his two female assistants who were busy writing down every single quote for him.

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Walmart is a really weird place to visit.  I used to work for a Walmart supplier and had to travel to Bentonville for vendor training, etc. 

Did you ever get to go to the Spark Cafe?!!!