Fantastic Friday morning

Kzoo

Debating whether to send Parking Services a Nastygram this morning.

Got kicked out of my parking spot - the one I paid dearly for- for three days, so incoming students could use that lot for the move in. Had to park in East Jesus Nowhere and take the bus down. They promised buses "every ten minutes". Okayfine. 

Last night, I stood there for 45 minutes before opting to take the one that goes to EJN, via the student housing (much longer route) because the direct one never showed up. Took me an hour to get from here to my truck. It would have been faster to walk and had I known, I would have. ?. 

Since I got home late, I really didn't have time to finish mowing the lawn and since we're going to "that place" tonight, I won't get to finish it until Sunday....when I will be trying to do 47 other things. ?

PLUS, one of my bosses - the one who decided we were going to make 12 pieces - changed his mind and decided he wanted me to stop, mid-stream and finish four of them. Now I get to tear down one setup, do three more setups then go back to the original setup, finish the other eight, then do the three subsequent operations on the remaining eight pieces. Not only is it a pain in the ass, it's horribly inefficient and one more place for shit to go sideways. ?

Oh, and I slept like shit last night.

Pardon me if I'm not my usual smiling self today.

2 hours ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

I would care, if only you were the real  Kzoo.

And I wouldn't care if he had done a better job of being me.  First of all he can't spell Kzoo.  It's 4 letters and I gave him the first and last letters.....  And second, he's NOT funny (but we all knew that).

2 hours ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

I would care, if only you were the real  Kzoo.

See you didn't think this through and you being you, this disappoints me.  This could never being the resting (waking) pulse rate of the poser 'cause he doesn't really have one.  He spends his nights going back and forth the the bathroom so his heart never really has a chance to get to the true resting point.  I'm really surprised that as the analytical engineer that you are that you didn't think if that.

2 hours ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

PLUS, one of my bosses - the one who decided we were going to make 12 pieces - changed his mind and decided he wanted me to stop, mid-stream and finish four of them. Now I get to tear down one setup, do three more setups then go back to the original setup, finish the other eight, then do the three subsequent operations on the remaining eight pieces. Not only is it a pain in the ass, it's horribly inefficient and one more place for shit to go sideways. ?

Did you make him aware of the cost to your efficiency and quality?

2 hours ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

Debating whether to send Parking Services a Nastygram this morning.

Got kicked out of my parking spot - the one I paid dearly for- for three days, so incoming students could use that lot for the move in. Had to park in East Jesus Nowhere and take the bus down. They promised buses "every ten minutes". Okayfine. 

Last night, I stood there for 45 minutes before opting to take the one that goes to EJN, via the student housing (much longer route) because the direct one never showed up. Took me an hour to get from here to my truck. It would have been faster to walk and had I known, I would have. ?. 

Since I got home late, I really didn't have time to finish mowing the lawn and since we're going to "that place" tonight, I won't get to finish it until Sunday....when I will be trying to do 47 other things. ?

Oh, and I slept like shit last night.

Pardon me if I'm not my usual smiling self today.

You should change your name.

F_n Ray of Shitshine mayhaps?