Pics from my ride rest stop today

Ralphie

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Who has time for pictures during a ride? :)  

It gives me an excuse for my pitiful average speeds on   Strava. The auto-pause feature doesn't seem to work and it counts my picture time and pee time and lunch time as riding time and gives me an average mph of 10-12 mph.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

There is no gate on that corral!   :o

:D

Too bad that blueberry in the first pic was too dark. It is cute - little doors with quiz questions on them. :)

Question for photog experts - would a good camera let you take pictures from a dark place with a light background?  It always frustrates me that the camera doesn't mimic what the eye sees. :D

3 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

would a good camera let you take pictures from a dark place with a light background?  It always frustrates me that the camera doesn't mimic what the eye sees. :D

I'm not a expert by any means, the iPhone lets you focus on what you want the camera to see and it adjusts the lighting for what you focus on. You can do that with a good camera too but in a different way. iPhones help dummies get good pictures.

Just now, Longjohn said:

I'm not a expert by any means, the iPhone lets you focus on what you want the camera to see and it adjusts the lighting for what you focus on. You can do that with a good camera too but in a different way. iPhones help dummies get good pictures.

I guess I am too dumb for an iphone because I don't know how to do that. :(