Lets ride this for a forum meetup

Dirtyhip

Now those are my kind of trails, looks a lot like the stuff around here other than the type of trees.

And am I the only person who has never felt the need or desire to do a tail whip off a jump?

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Looks like fun but I'd need a rental. Not sure I would tackle that on my HT.

Why not?  Didn't see anything to bad that a HT couldn't handle, just got to get your ass off the seat and go.

14 minutes ago, Indy said:

And what's with Oregon riders and having to stop like every minute?  Are you guys really in that bad of shape that you need a break every minute of easy riding.

:P

We have to stop and look at the scenery.  It is so fucking beautiful. ;)  Also, we have to say "whoa...look at that tree."

29 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Ya'll have fun.  I will be a Whistler. :)  

We can go there too.  I have all Summer to screw off.

12 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Looks like fun but I'd need a rental. Not sure I would tackle that on my HT.

I saw people on HT.  They had a little less fun on the rocky bits.  

18 minutes ago, Indy said:

Why not?  Didn't see anything to bad that a HT couldn't handle, just got to get your ass off the seat and go.

Some of the wooded man built trails had some serious drop offs! Yeah and the rocky parts looked a bit painful...  Otherwise yeah it looked doable on a HT.

16 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Some of the wooded man built trails had some serious drop offs! Yeah and the rocky parts looked a bit painful...  Otherwise yeah it looked doable on a HT.

Drops are easier to deal with, they've never given me an issue.  Getting bounced around on rock sections can be tricky though as it's hard to keep the back tire down if you need pedal through.