Camping this weeken

Parr8hed

1 hour ago, Parr8hed said:

Now that we have the camper we are out all of the time.  I bet we have taken the kids 10 times this year.

You got me beat, but not by much.

I'd be higher if I could keep my camper at my house as it wouldn't be as much work to load it up and clear it out after each trip.  Will be kind of camping this coming weekend, put a 30 amp outlet in my Mother-in-laws barn last time I was up, so we are going up there as my sister-in-law is coming in from CO for the weekend.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, bikeman564™ said:

very nice, enjoy it. We didn't have the hotel on wheels :( lol

Par8 is roughing it in comparison, now I've got the rolling hotel on wheels and I admit it.

• Heart 1

47 minutes ago, Indy said:

You got me beat, but not by much.

I'd be higher if I could keep my camper at my house as it wouldn't be as much work to load it up and clear it out after each trip.  Will be kind of camping this coming weekend, put a 30 amp outlet in my Mother-in-laws barn last time I was up, so we are going up there as my sister-in-law is coming in from CO for the weekend.

I don't have a 30 amp at the house but it's coming.  I just back it in, plug it in and leave the fridge on.  Just can't run the AC on the house circuit.  Eventually will have a pad next to the house with water and 30 amp.  it would also be nice to tie into the septic tank so I didn't have to wait in line to dump when leaving the campground.

17 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

I don't have a 30 amp at the house but it's coming.  I just back it in, plug it in and leave the fridge on.  Just can't run the AC on the house circuit.  Eventually will have a pad next to the house with water and 30 amp.  it would also be nice to tie into the septic tank so I didn't have to wait in line to dump when leaving the campground.

I don't have 30 at my house either, really no need as I don't need the AC to load and clean the camper.  We are always out early on Sundays, so usually not much wait time to dump if any.