2017-08-31 Birthdays

Birthday Bot

12 hours ago, smudge said:

Happy Birthday!! Only 44?? Sheesh, danged kid!

Wish I were in town. I'd buy you a beer. I'd even let you pick the brewery!

Hope it's a great start to a great year. :)

Invitation for you to let me know you're coming has always been here.

I'd pick a brewery you'd enjoy, not like there's a lack of choice. ;)

To everybody, thank you all.  Petite, I'm very sorry we didn't get a picture when we met up, I think it'd be fun.

RG, you really need to come to this state sometime and enjoy a good beer, or even tell me you're in Ohio, I haven't seen you in forever.

Kzoo, Bikeman, same.  Shotgun, though I haven't seen you in here, same.  To the rest of you I haven't met, I'd buy any one of you a beer -or a sammie at an awesome downtown deli if you prefer.  Actually, since I live near Founder's Deli, we could do both. :D

• Heart 1

15 hours ago, Honey Badger said:

RG, you really need to come to this state sometime and enjoy a good beer, or even tell me you're in Ohio, I haven't seen you in forever.

I will do this thing!  I haven't had a beer in almost a month, I have a severe deficiency to make up for, so we would need to find a designated driver.

To everybody, thank you all.  Petite, I'm very sorry we didn't get a picture when we met up, I think it'd be fun.

Kzoo, Bikeman, same.  Shotgun, though I haven't seen you in here, same.  To the rest of you I haven't met, I'd buy any one of you a beer -or a sammie at an awesome downtown deli if you prefer.  Actually, since I live near Founder's Deli, we could do both. :D

:cheerleader:sounds like a good time

Yes Badger we should meet, maybe for lunch.  My schedule is usually pretty flexible.  If I remember correctly (not always a given) you work in Holland??  I'm not in town much in the evening.  When my day is done I head south.

8 hours ago, Kzoo said:

Yes Badger we should meet, maybe for lunch.  My schedule is usually pretty flexible.  If I remember correctly (not always a given) you work in Holland??  I'm not in town much in the evening.  When my day is done I head south.

Work in Holland, live in GR.  Usually head home pretty quick from Holland, but could stick around if it was more convenient than near home.